Monday, March 23, 2009

OYE

Why hello there,
Along spring break is over and classes have resumed... SWEBOP still has some kick ass trips coming up. Jenna and I have been working on getting this horseback riding trip up and running with the helps of our co-leaders and God given office angel Keri. What to talk about...that tis the question. I mean, we have some wicked sweet trips coming up aka horseback riding, car camping, beginner kayaking, outing cabin, night hike WITH s'mores. That is not including all the trips we are co-leading with Lynchburg College and all the trips they are doing. I mean what more could you want?
I really have nothing else to say.... so I'm off to reek havoc with Keri. uh.. I mean, we're going to clean. GO ANTI CLUTTER MOVEMENT!!
-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment